A company of LBBW
A perfect package
Those who come to work for Berlin Hyp can look forward to an attractive remuneration plan and an extensive range of additional employee benefits. In combination with our culture of fairness and appreciation, it all adds up to a perfect package.
Berlin Hyp offers:
- Remuneration on the basis of the collective agreement for the banking sector in Germany
- Asset creation programmes and special payments for employees subject to the collective agreement
- Employer-financed company pension plans
- Sick pay supplements
- Group accident insurance that provides cover for both workplace and private accidents
Flexible working-time models that can be adjusted in line with changing requirements:
- Flexible working time arrangements made possible by trust-based working hours and mobile working
- Individual part-time work models,
- 30 days holiday each year, plus bank holidays (24 and 31 December) and additional days off on special occasions or when special circumstances arise
We also help you stay healthy at work. We work closely here with the Fürstenberg Institute in order to ensure we can address individual needs as much as possible. This cooperation makes it possible for us to offer comprehensive external advice to both our employees and their families if need be. Consulting and advice address professional and private issues such as the work-life balance, partnerships and separation, the provision of care to sick or elderly relatives, and parenting and childcare.
Our company health management programme includes:
- Reintegration management
- Courses on stress prevention and seminars for personal development
- Flu shots
- Consultations with a company physician
- Exercise courses
- Company sports (e.g. volleyball, football and bowling)
- Support for establishing a healthy and balanced diet (meal discount, healthy snacks in the office, free coffee and water)
- Occupational health care with a company physician who can also offer advice on special workplace layouts and equipment, including eye-wear for computer work
All employees and managers can also participate in coaching sessions on issues relating to mental health, job satisfaction and the development of one’s own potential.
We promote sustainable and flexible mobility with:
- A company public transport ticket for Berlin
- A bicycle fleet
Our Berlin headquarters and our other offices are easy to reach via public transport.
Modern and flexible working arrangements can only be successful in the right environment and with the right equipment. We work in modern offices located in an attractive urban setting. All of our workstations are equipped with ergonomic office chairs and height-adjustable desks. Our new headquarters in Berlin will set standards for agile and networked forms of work. When you come to work for Berlin Hyp, we also give you everything you need for mobile work:
- A digital workstation
- A laptop
- A company smartphone
Have a look at our building-site journal.
We help you advance your career.
For example, with:
- A modern digitalised learning management system
- Training courses, seminars and continuing education courses in line with your needs
- Support for your personal further development
- A coaching programme that is tailored to your needs and which focuses on leadership, cooperation, communication and personal development
- A customised trainee programme
- An industry-specific mentoring programme for young talents and young professionals
- Support for part-time university studies
- Job rotations and time off for further education
We take responsibility and are committed to promoting cohesion at the company and in society.
- Employees can spend one working day a year doing volunteer work for a charitable cause on “Social Responsibility Day”.
- We celebrate together – for example at our Christmas Party and on the occasion of employee anniversaries.
- Our choir group brings together musical talents and performs at company events.
- Berlin Hyp employees also enjoy exclusive shopping benefits.