By setting ourselves the highest standards, we are clearly committed to the ethical values of Berlin Hyp AG. That is why we have developed the Code of Conduct and set up a Whistleblowing Hotline.
Whistleblowing - Whistleblower System
The Whistleblowing Hotline enables the reporting of any illegal or unethical actions in cases where other channels of communication have proven to be ineffective or inappropriate. The hotline is not only limited to our employees but can also be used by customers, subcontractors, suppliers and any others who have a business relationship with Berlin Hyp.
When can I contact the hotline?
The Whistleblowing Hotline should only be used in situations where you want to report the suspicion of any illegal or unethical activity. For example,
- issues concerning accounting,
- matters concerning the internal control system,
- issues connected with the auditing of financial statements,
- matters concerning white-collar crime,
- matters concerning bribery or
- employee misconduct.
Whistleblowers who report a possible violation in good faith or take part in the investigation of such a violation needn’t fear any negative consequences.
How can I submit a report?
The Whistleblowing Hotline gives you two opportunities to express any concerns you may have:
- Call the number +49 (0)30 - 31 86 85 92 3: Here, you can speak directly to our independent trust lawyer Dr. Rainer Frank or his college Dr. Leonie Lo Re from the renowned law firm FS-PP Berlin. Dr. Frank or Dr. Lo Re are available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday to Friday). Outside the office hours, you can leave a message on the answering machine.
- Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
The reporting system is available around the clock. Whether your report is submitted by phone or email, it will always be kept confidential to the extent permitted by law.